Blockchain Jobs 2023 Database
Buy a country-by-country comparison of blockchain jobs
This invaluable resource offers detailed insights into the global blockchain job market, allowing you to compare opportunities across different countries. Whether you’re a job seeker looking for your next role, a company seeking to understand the talent landscape, or a researcher studying the blockchain industry, this database is an essential tool.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to gain a competitive edge in the blockchain sector. Purchase our database today and equip yourself with the knowledge to navigate the global blockchain job market with confidence.
What’s included in the Database
Data includes: Country, Region, Population, Crypto jobs, Blockchain jobs, Bitcoin jobs, Total jobs 2023 (sum), Jobs Per capita 2023, Total jobs (sum from previous report) 2022, Delta 2023 vs 2022
- Despite an overall global decline in blockchain jobs in 2023, the industry continues to grow, indicating resilience and underlying demand for blockchain technology and expertise1.
- Europe emerges as the leading region for blockchain jobs, holding 67.8% of the global total. Germany and France are the leading countries within Europe, with 13,302 and 11,701 jobs respectively1.
- The blockchain job market has shown significant resilience in the face of a downturn in 2022. The demand for jobs has not only recovered but has also exceeded many previous projections
- Some countries, including Japan, Uzbekistan, and Australia, have experienced growth in blockchain jobs in 2023, largely due to national policy shifts, increased adoption of blockchain technology, and strategic investments in blockchain infrastructure
- Jobs directly related to cryptocurrency trading make up a small portion of the overall blockchain job market. For example, less than 10% of the blockchain jobs in Germany are directly related to cryptocurrency trading
- Ireland ranks third globally for per capita jobs in blockchain, following Malta and Luxembourg, indicating a strong concentration of blockchain expertise
- The actual growth and demand for blockchain jobs have consistently exceeded past forecasts, indicating a strong future potential for the industry despite setbacks in the wider cryptocurrency industry in 2022
- Format: XLSX
Antigua and Barbuda
Central African Republic
Saint Vincent and The Grenadines
United Arab Emirates