Coincub analysts are crypto experts offering holistic knowledge based on real-time quantitative and qualitative data.
How it works
by country, amount, currency and desired crypto
secure exchanges and other services available in your country
the best way to invest in crypto
Problems that we can solve
Legal and taxation frameworks for residents are not in plain language
No easy way to understand which products and services are available in your country
Fees for buying crypto on exchanges are difficult to parse
Our management team is global, as is our perspective, and our team members are stationed in Ireland, the UK and spread around Europe.
Sergiu is an industry veteran, with extensive experience at major brands including L’Oreal, BAT, Arjowiggins, and Accenture’s global innovation center. He is a connoisseur of NFTs, sci-fi, and everything Metaverse.
Jon Lea is an em dash enthusiast who was once famously in the same building as Maurice Saatchi. Jon has worked for the BBC, ITV, Monter, Toyota, the Economist, BAT, International Hotels Group, Kia, and Wimbledon Tennis.
Laurel is a writer, researcher, and designated blockchain explainer at family get-togethers. She has strong opinions about platform security and shoegaze.
Our leading analysts and rankings are regularly featured around the world in publications like CoinTelegraph, ZDNet, Coindesk, Opera News CryptoNewsBTC, TitlePress, FranceNewsLive, FinansWatch, NewsBreak, TechTribune, TheCryptoDailyNews, UltimatePocket, ZoneCrypto, Olhareconomico, Aocorrente, and many more.
What industry leaders have to say
Coincub is a novel crypto exchange aggregator that helps investors to compare different exchanges before taking their decision.
The most comprehensive analysis I found. Have a look, you might be surprised.
Coincub looks dope! Nice one!
- Coincub takes reviews seriously. Finding the right exchange is important and we want to make sure you have all the information you need.
- Coincub reviews are based on user testing and extensive background research. During the review process we cover end-user feedback and expert opinions to establish the real reputation of any exchange.
- Information is regularly fact-checked and we consult with crypto security specialists to make sure the exchanges we recommend are legit.
- There is no single best exchange, but Coincub's reviews can help users find the exchange that best suits their situation.
- The Country Crypto Rating is unique to Coincub. In any country we cover, our team of editors and researchers assess the general culture towards cryptocurrencies and how widely they are used and traded.
- This includes collating the views and attitudes of government, financial sectors and other relevant bodies in that country. Within our rating we include legislation and regulation along with tax implications.
- We also include the ease of exchanging and buying crypto. Our reviews provide impartial analysis of a country’s general level of acceptance for the crypto economy, and the advantages and disadvantages of investing in crypto within it.
The Global Crypto Ranking
- We sift through the white noise of the crypto space and use both qualitative and quantitative data to produce well-rounded country ratings.
- Qualitative parameters cover the general level of institutional acceptance and openness to cryptocurrency within a country. We analyze a government’s openness to crypto, the legislation it has produced, and its acceptance of digital currencies generally.
- The Global Crypto Rating is based on societal parameters such as government policy, financial sector acceptance, prevailing tax laws, regulations and legal requirements in addition to quantitative data.